Patch note on 1/11 (Tiger, Water Ghost rework, Light Dragon's Guardian introduction) - Printable Version
+- Mabinogi Duel Forum (http://mabinogiduelforum.com)
+-- Forum: Mabinogi Duel (http://mabinogiduelforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General (http://mabinogiduelforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Official News (http://mabinogiduelforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Patch note on 1/11 (Tiger, Water Ghost rework, Light Dragon's Guardian introduction) (/showthread.php?tid=2640)
Patch note on 1/11 (Tiger, Water Ghost rework, Light Dragon's Guardian introduction) - Rsea - 01-11-2017
This is Mabinogi Duel Team.
We are here to announce the details of the patch on 1/11 (Wed).
6 card reworks! Including Tiger and Water Ghost will be implemented.
Few bug fixes will also be reflected in this week’s patch.
Please have a look at the details below and
- Patch Period: 1/11 (Wed), 16:00
- Card Rework (6 Cards)
* Special abilities or stats of below cards will be modified.
(Changes are shown in colored texts.)
- Resale of Achievement Challenges
* You can purchase Achievement Challenges in Shop.
Achievement Challenges have expiration dates.
You can receive rewards by completing them within the give time period.
- Sales Period: 1/11 (Wed), 19:00 ~ 1/16 (Mon), 19:00.
* Price and Rewards.
- Modification / Improvement
* You can now acquire [Dragon’s Guardian], [(Light) Dragon’s Guarding+1] within the game.
- Bug Fix
* Fixed a bug in which cards affected by [Station Orders] did not operate properly.
* Fixed a bug in which [Ambush Vine] summoned through [Ultimate:Gates of Hell] froze the creature in front.
* Fixed a bug in which the special ability of [Bandit Leader] was activated by opponent [Bandit]s.
* [Settings > Sound Option] function is now operating properly.
Mabinogi Duel Team
Dragon Hunter: Fryee is now quite interesting imho.
Ditto for Choir Ensamble.
The Tiger nerf is potentially significant too. But that creature still remains pretty good.
RE: Patch note on 1/11 (Tiger, Water Ghost rework, Light Dragon's Guardian introduction) - sicut - 01-11-2017
Hmm, so the debuff of Water Ghost isnt permanent anymore, if I get that right. Tough nerf then.
RE: Patch note on 1/11 (Tiger, Water Ghost rework, Light Dragon's Guardian introduction) - SoVi3t - 01-11-2017
Tiger could potentially be seen as a buff actually. The opponents side creatures get lowered even more now, but the creature in the middle gets lowered a tiny bit less. So you affect 2 creatures more at the cost of one barely getting affected less.
The other cards suck dick now, except Fryee is finally usable. Just what light doesn't need, direct face damage.