• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Devcat did the unbelievable and revamped the whole game by dropping most of the tedious arenas and adding a weekly/monthly ladder system.
But pls check the update notes yourself:
Intro from devs,
Patch Notes, Rewards update,
New Summer Event

Forum status/questions
Hey Haides, looks like you put a lot of work in the forum and its features. Kudos for that!

I have a couple of questions regarding the forum:

1. I just found out about the price check feature here. It's probably linked to the set up shops and your card database, I guess?
Since the cards are missing the last couple of sets, will there be an update? I didnt get your call for compiled 3Gp cards. In what form do you need new card data? The link gives me an error.

Or would it be possible just to use the new cards seatch / db feature from Nexon? I doubt that they have an official API or even officially endorse external use...but that could be worked around for starters Rolleyes

It would be great, to use your buit-in trade features again.

2. What do you think about decluttering the forums / the structure. There is so much stuff to find here, but I was totally lost between abandoned threads/forums/features and working ones. Some forums arent used at all (anymore), some stickies are totally outdated and so on. Aren't the mods working on that?
Also the shoutbox seems to be very important since most users are there and not posting (sadly).

3. I'm parsing/scraping some stuff in the forum via Huginn - currently only the daily quests thread (every 30 mins). I hope that's ok with your traffic limit. The plan is to set up RSS, Pushbullet and/ or Google Calendar info channels. Well, actually they are already set up and working fine for me. I just need some time to refine it.
Especially the Calendar is important for me, since for Europe the dailys are in a weird schedule and I never know when exactly which mutant is on.

4. Were you able to recruit some editors for the Wiki? That would make much more sense than all the single guide threads. I'll have a look at that when I have some time, too. Maybe at least copy some content to fill some pages and update the infos to the current state of the game.

5. The registration doesnt accept certain email addresses. GMX didn't work at all (I tried a couple). Only with gmail I finally received the activation mail. Germagic had a similar experience (although I dont know his original provider). Is GMX  blocking your domain or is there a problem with the regisitration?
And yes, I checked my spam folder and preferences ;-)

Thank you!
sicut

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

1. i had a guy work on the list, but then he went AWOL so now i'm stuck! what i need are the info for G2+ onward cards (Bomberzani if you're reading this, let me know! lol)

2. i havnt had time to actively police the structure and let it just sort of grow organicly, but i see there probably need to be some cleaning up and unstick/stick new things etc, i'd probably need some help on that since it'll take a bit of work

3. no problem to parsing, as long as you're not sending more than 10 requests / hour

4. wiki is mostly a volunteer-driven initiative, i provide the service, if the community is interested in keeping it up to date they need to take it into their own hands (i simply dont have the time to do it myself ;(

5. i believe certain providers will filter out emails from MDF, just because it doesnt meet their non-spam criteria - not too much we can do about that, this is a community site. the one that works all the time tho, is logging in with facebook ;]

I'm keep on working Haides, but I'm under university exams so I'm quite slow in write the database atm. When I finish all, I dedicate myself on the Db so I can finish it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The BIG Forum update thread (status, links, overview) - updated 2017/03/24 sicut 7 1,950 03-24-2017, 06:57 AM
Last Post: sicut