• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Devcat did the unbelievable and revamped the whole game by dropping most of the tedious arenas and adding a weekly/monthly ladder system.
But pls check the update notes yourself:
Intro from devs,
Patch Notes, Rewards update,
New Summer Event

Price lists (updated 2016/12/20)
Well, since there is always demand to get to know the current price for certain cards - be it a super rare card or a not so super rare card, but which exceeds the allowed maximum price in personal shops - I put up some links for you. The latter ones usually are zero to 3 star cards, where the maximum price is 250k Gold.

Anyway, that thread is open for discussion since the prices will change constantly.

Some current ressources:

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation SALE/STORE | Updated Daily! Request Cards = Name your price! rexorhun 0 653 02-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Last Post: rexorhun