• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register FB

Dismiss this notice
We are aware that site registration wasn't possible the last few days due to a software bug with the 'Shop Code'.
Please excuse any inconvenience and try again. It should be fixed now.

Dismiss this notice
Since we are a small board, some email providers are blocking us by default. We are aware of that, but unfortunately can't do anything about it.
Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Forum update 2016/07/28 discussion thread - What's better / what's worse?
running out of room on top... may have to think of another way to promote key threads - isnt it already in announcement?

Sometimes some other threads won't be on the top (shown on latest threads) even if I've just wrote something: I don't know if it's a bug or is wanted (to give more importance to other threads), for example the Italian subthread shows this problem.

(08-02-2016, 10:41 AM)Epoli Wrote: Sometimes some other threads won't be on the top (shown on latest threads) even if I've just wrote something: I don't know if it's a bug or is wanted (to give more importance to other threads), for example the Italian subthread shows this problem.

certain forum sections are excluded from the latest threads, other languages, chit chat etc

(08-02-2016, 09:47 AM)Haides Wrote: running out of room on top... may have to think of another way to promote key threads - isnt it already in announcement?

I c Sad
For me ithe top links are pretty big anyway. Is it to accomadate mobile devices? Website layout stuff is not my line of expertise Rolleyes

But as quoted, ppl are not able/too lazy/dumb/whatever to find the FAQ.

And imho announcements should be reserved for breaking/current/highlighted themes.

(08-02-2016, 10:53 AM)Haides Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 10:41 AM)Epoli Wrote: Sometimes some other threads won't be on the top (shown on latest threads) even if I've just wrote something: I don't know if it's a bug or is wanted (to give more importance to other threads), for example the Italian subthread shows this problem.

certain forum sections are excluded from the latest threads, other languages, chit chat etc

Ya, that makes sense, since the majority won't be able to understand it anyway Undecided
Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread
Want to sell some gems? -> my WTB gems thread
If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

(08-02-2016, 09:47 AM)Haides Wrote: running out of room on top... may have to think of another way to promote key threads - isnt it already in announcement?

I just got confirmation, that only 2 announcements at max are visible at a time. Sad
So we probably should move the FAQ somewhere else/more promininent.

and that one:

Quote:[Image: avatar_2840.png?dateline=1468338009] [17:20] sicut : thx
[Image: avatar_2840.png?dateline=1468338009] [17:20] sicut : good find^^
[Image: avatar_2840.png?dateline=1468338009] [17:20] sicut : that is visible here too?
[Image: avatar_2840.png?dateline=1468338009] [17:20] sicut : oooh
[Image: avatar_2442.jpg?dateline=1457531680] [17:20] Sleepy Nex : ?
[Image: avatar_2442.jpg?dateline=1457531680] [17:20] Sleepy Nex : Seems like the shoutbox watches the Mod & Admin subforum
[Image: avatar_2442.jpg?dateline=1457531680] [17:19] Sleepy Nex : so Sicut posted something in Haides To do list but i can't get into that thread?
[Image: avatar_2840.png?dateline=1468338009] *sicut has posted in Haides' To Do List*

But the notification system is still AWESOME Smile
If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Hi Haides / Sicut

Is it by design that a native google search (https://www.google.com.sg/webhp?sourceid...ogi%20duel) would lead a visitor to arrive at:
http://mabinogiduelforum.com/index.php
and not
http://mabinogiduelforum.com/portal.php
(which is what is set as "Home")
?

What is most obviously missing is shoutbox, which imho is an essential centerpiece to our community.

Thanks!
my shop! : MKTC 
[ MarKeT Curated for staples... and now useful mutants as well! ]

fixed the shoutbox thing and a few others, whats outstanding? (other than the mutant widget)

Next to the moving and renaming stuff (the top links and Haides' To Do list), only the both widgets, I'd say.

After talking to MolangHero and trying to post some cards in the new Limited Arena thread, I finally remembered, what I missed in the card linking thing:

A picture pop up when hovering over the card link!!!!

Pleeeeeeeease, we have to implement that!  Heart
It can't be that hard. We had that in our MtG forum 10 years ago already Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The BIG Forum update thread (status, links, overview) - updated 2017/03/24 sicut 7 996 03-24-2017, 06:57 AM
Last Post: sicut
  Big forum update coming this weekend [done] sicut 6 573 03-18-2017, 02:13 AM
Lightbulb Chat/Shoutbox - Suggestion, feedback & discussion thread InfiniteEvil 16 1,574 01-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Khang
Lightbulb New [future] forum structure discussion: Which forums to keep and which to drop sicut 3 722 09-26-2016, 05:36 PM
  Mabinogi Duel Forum Trading Board Discussion Haides 0 7,711 09-26-2015, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Haides