• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register FB

Dismiss this notice
We are aware that site registration wasn't possible the last few days due to a software bug.
Please excuse any inconvenience and try again. It should be fixed now.

Chat/Shoutbox - Suggestion, feedback & discussion thread
Lightbulb 
Had a thought while running my yap in the shoutbox the other night.
How about an option to turn the read orientation into classic IRC style? Chronological, reads top to bottom, type list at the bottom.

I'm old as dirt, I don't read upside down! Think of the senior citizens.
Big Grin
IGN: InfiniteEvil. Store: PAAJ

i like this one a lot!
+1

See? Shammer is another old fart. Wink
(08-02-2016, 08:33 PM)xShammy Wrote: i like this one a lot!
+1

@Haides: Great idea to expand the chat notifies for forum entries, too! It works like a charm and I dont have to scan all the time if there are new unanswered questions/threads/posts Smile
Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread
Want to sell some gems? -> my WTB gems thread
If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Yeah man, thought the trade notification were the tits the other day, but these ones for forum posts, from users currently online, are also lovely.
Nice work Haid, and I dig the minimalist theme as well.
(08-03-2016, 12:43 AM)sicut Wrote: @Haides: Great idea to expand the chat notifies for forum entries, too! It works like a charm and I dont have to scan all the time if there are new unanswered questions/threads/posts Smile

Hey Guys, I just thought of something, would it be a good idea ?

1) A search option with results in the Chat Archive

2) How far does the Chat Archive go back to ?
A Wise Man can learn more from a Foolish Question than a Dim one from a Smart Answer.  t('.'t)

(1) is a very good idea. Many times people just missed the important info because they were just rumors in a shout box and people don't have the energy to put up a thread.

(2) is depnd on the resource more than on what we actually want imo

interesting idea, would have to think about it - the challenge here being going through the 2000+ pages of chat will be quite resource intensive

Hi Hadies,

Perhaps, what we could do it to allow limited Downloads per user for the Archive (Maybe like once a day ?) [In text format?] 

Then they could search for the content they need themselves ?

Would this help ?
A Wise Man can learn more from a Foolish Question than a Dim one from a Smart Answer.  t('.'t)

maybe, i'll have to figure out a way to do this that just limits to the past24 hours or something

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chat plugin of one of the big chat apps if such a thing exists... dukecrom 0 84 03-17-2017, 08:20 PM
Last Post: dukecrom
Bug New Trading Widget - Suggestion, feedback & discussion thread (Phase: Brainstorming) sicut 34 3,838 02-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: sicut
  Arena Viewer (Top 10 decks) feedback thread sicut 3 429 01-28-2017, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Haides
  Card database - Suggestion, feedback & discussion thread (Phase: Brainstorming) sicut 0 235 12-04-2016, 02:55 PM
  Pricing Widget - Suggestion, feedback & discussion thread (Phase: Brainstorming) sicut 0 245 11-29-2016, 11:27 AM