• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Devcat did the unbelievable and revamped the whole game by dropping most of the tedious arenas and adding a weekly/monthly ladder system.
But pls check the update notes yourself:
Intro from devs,
Patch Notes, Rewards update,
New Summer Event

Chat/Shoutbox - Suggestion, feedback & discussion thread
hmmm... based on the time difference, I have just considered maybe it would be best to keep it at the last 48 hours.  Unless you're not counting the present day and time.... then 24 hours will suffice.  

Maybe a Time and date at the top right corner beside the wiki ?  Coz some users like myself, are not sure if anyone here is 15 hours ahead or behind - based on the time in Chat.  Would prolly help the users know when are the peak times in chat/forum.

Angel
A Wise Man can learn more from a Foolish Question than a Dim one from a Smart Answer.  t('.'t)

After enabling the smilies and adding some colors we pretty much maxed out all options there are for this chat plugin. Anything further would need a different chat plugin.

Quote:[11:45] sicut : myBB (our forum software) announced, that they will support Discord with the next major release (2.0)
[11:44] sicut : Id favor iirc or discord since those can be implemented in forums and websites pretty easily
[11:44] sicut : Im not sure why ppl try to scatter the users so much...discord, line, band....it would be far more productive to use just one platform to guarantee some activity with such a small user base

Id prefer to go one step further then and try to establish something more commonly usable (phone, tablet, computer) and which can be integrated in other sites as well.
Afaik the only two non homebrew options there are for myBB forums are IIRC and Discord, which also have a big user base already on their platforms.

What are u guys using on your phones in general?

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Ok, this will hopefully be the last big shoutbox update before Discord gets rolled out with myBB 2.0.
Drafts wont be posted anymore in the shoutbox and we have PICTURES now!

Lets see if this wont be abused and if we can keep that feature.
Use [.img]picture_url[./img] without the dots for jpgs, pngs and so on.

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

(01-06-2017, 03:55 AM)sicut Wrote: Ok, this will hopefully be the last big shoutbox update before Discord gets rolled out with myBB 2.0.
Drafts wont be posted anymore in the shoutbox and we have PICTURES now!

Lets see if this wont be abused and if we can keep that feature.
Use [.img]picture_url[./img] without the dots for jpgs, pngs and so on.

Picture feature is good idea but could you resize the picture smaller, pls! It will be better that way. Beside that, it is unstable, my shoutbox screen is always be flickered  Blush

Thx for the feedback @"daokhang79@gmail.com"!
Could you provide more details on your used system, browser and when what exactly flickers?

That resize thing was my thought as well. But its not being implemented I would have to do it on my own.

If all fails we can just disable it again.

Quote:[Image: avatar_2945.png?dateline=1472623554] [Today 12:08] [PM] PegaMenis#1 : Runterscrolle lädt das Bild immer wieder neu[Image: avatar_2945.png?dateline=1472623554] [Today 12:08] [PM] PegaMenis#1 : Ehh und mit den Pics hier im Chat bugged bei mir wenn ich Shoutbox
this roughly translates to:
"f you scroll in the shoutbox and a picture is visible at the same time, the picture refreshes with every scroll."

@PegaMenis#1 : Can u give more details on your config pls (system, browser)?

Can someone else confirm this or is experiensing something similar?

The flicker i meant is exactly what PegaMenis described. it happened at forum tab/shout box (maybe happened at directly shout box, i havent checked it yet). Perhaps, there was a conflict when you were scrolling down shout box but the picture couldnt be showed all it's shape, that time the picture refreshed and scrolled up shout box to reshow its shape.
FYI, I use Chrome and win8.1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Arena Viewer (Top 10 decks) feedback thread sicut 5 1,379 03-28-2017, 09:40 AM
Last Post: sicut
  Chat plugin of one of the big chat apps if such a thing exists... dukecrom 0 438 03-17-2017, 08:20 PM
Last Post: dukecrom
Bug New Trading Widget - Suggestion, feedback & discussion thread (Phase: Brainstorming) sicut 34 8,375 02-01-2017, 06:35 PM
  Card database - Suggestion, feedback & discussion thread (Phase: Brainstorming) sicut 0 516 12-04-2016, 02:55 PM
  Pricing Widget - Suggestion, feedback & discussion thread (Phase: Brainstorming) sicut 0 454 11-29-2016, 11:27 AM