• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Patch 2017/04/26: CGC pt. 2, card fixes (Chesha +1 too![?]), premiums changed, Master rewards boosted
Golden week 2017/04/26: 4 new SEs and the usual event stuff

Noticeable mutant cards offered in Daily/Draft Missions (incl. prices)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Information 
Hi guys,
I noticed how it can be difficult to search for infos about some useful mutants. Do you want to get some mutants but you don't know which to buy? There are tons of useful cards in rotation in daily/draft missions but you don't know which to get and you don't want to wait that ugly guy to write down mutant list in the mutant thread (here)? So maybe (hopefully) this Google Docs sheet can be for you.
It's formatted this way:
- Name: name of the card (what else?)
- Card level: 1 (+1), -1, 0
- Generation (Gen): generation of the card (G1, G2, G3, G4, WNB)
- Type: Creature, Spell
- Original resource: the resource (Dark, Gold, Light, Mana, Nature) of the vanilla card
- Mutant resource: the resource (Dark, Gold, Light, Mana, Nature) used by the mutant card
- Description: strategies/tips
- Price ranges: because I'm not used to have shops I base these prices on those I've seen generally in personal shops, so real/selling value can be different
- Notes: anything that doesn't fit elsewhere

Here's the link (comment-only version):

----==---  CHANGELOG  ---==----

Changelog (08/24/2016):
- Added Psychic Storm (mana)
- Removed "resource" column and added columns "original resource", "mutant resource", "card level"
- Removed USD max/min price
- Moved to the far right Gold max/min estimations

Changelog (09/02/2016):
- Added the following mutants:
  1. (WNB) Hunt (light)
  2. Water Ghost (dark)
  3. Elephant (light)
  4. Slap +1 (light)
- Added a "generation" (called "Gen") column: now you can order and search the best mutants until now for each generation! (G1, G2, G3, G4, WNB)

Changelog (09/07/2016):
  1. Witch: Xena (mana)
  2. (WNB) Magic Missile (dark)
  3. War Banner +1 (gold)
  4. (WNB) Drag to Hell (light)
  5. (WNB) Ambush (nature)
  6. Ambush (nature)
  7. Black Sheep Pan (mana)
Changelog (10/08/2016) ( By Sicut ):
- Most prices updated
  1. Goblin Bomb Squad +1 (nature)
Changelog (10/21/2016):
  1. Hyena King (gold) (description taken partly by sicut's one)
  2. Slap +1
  3. Slap (light)
  4. Gold Rush +1 (light)
  5. Lightning (gold)
  6. Doppelganger Trauma (dark)
  7. Petrify (mana)
  8. Tiger +1 (gold)
Changelog (11/01/2016) ( By Sicut ):
-
Put the card name to the left and fixed the view
- Updated some prices for cards like Alraune +1 (dark) and Capture (dark)
- Deleted the double entry for Hyena King (gold)
  1. Goblin Chieftain +1 (gold)
Changelog (11/29/2016):
- Added the following mutants (prices NOT included because I don't have enough info to make an estimation):
  1. Net Spider +1 (gold)
  2. Bloody Aurora +1
  3. Tiger +1
  4. Beastkin: Jones +1 (nature)
Changelog (11/30/2016)
  1. Apprentice Witch: Shushu +1 (mana) (description taken by Rsea's post)

Ok, since the message system didnt work, I'll just do it here again:

Great work so far. Let's see if we can keep that up.
We...do u wanna have other maintainers or do u wanna do all the stuff yourself?
  • add a column for 'mutant gene' to add the color and +- info...thats important for some future plans (DB, scripts) and makes it clearer what the difference is to the vanilla card
  • add columns for price inputs from ppl and drop the min max gold value...these can vary enormously depending on if u are selling or buying or if u are filthy rich and dont care or just want to get every penny out of the sale
  • and its important to point out, if the displayed price is an estimate or if you really sold the card for that...that might still be a lucky sale, but much more reliable than an estimate,imho
Ok, thats it for now from the top of my head.
What do u think about those points? Smile

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Oooook, from private chit-chat to a public thread in order to have also more ideas ^^
So...

Point 1) I'd like to have two sheets:
- one private: editable by a limited pool of designated users in order to avoid scams or really inappropriate estimations by new players
- one publicly visible: updated and shared when edits are done and verified

Point 2) About the mutant gene, something like this could be useful: from <resource> to <original resource>,<mutant resource>,<card level>. With:
a: original resource: [mandatory] resource used by the vanilla card
b: mutant resource: [optional] resource used by the mutant card, if it's a mutant colored card
c: card level: [optional] +1, -1 level if it's of a different level
Obviously at least on of [b] or [c] columns has to be filled or it wouldn't be a mutant :3

Point 3) Ok, I think that just removing those 4 columns and let the editors to add at the end columns formatted in a specific way (for example: price range, selling price, buying price, etc... idk yet) could be enough for now

Point 4) As stated before, my prices are ESTIMATIONS based on the mean of prices seen in shops (I rarely sell mutants :3). The price range is really variable and it depends on various factors (rotations, events, new cards, buff/nerfs, and so on)

This is awesome! i applaud everyone who is involved, please keep up the good work ! Big Grin

Mutant sheet updated!
Changelog:
- Added Psychic Storm (mana)
- Removed "resource" column and added columns "original resource", "mutant resource", "card level"
- Removed USD max/min price
- Moved to the far right Gold max/min estimations

Do you want to help? Give us some feedback or ideas! Share with us your knowledge!

Mutant sheet updated!
Changelog (09/02/2016):
  1. (WNB) Hunt (light)
  2. Water Ghost (dark)
  3. Elephant (light)
  4. Slap +1 (light)
- Added a "generation" (called "Gen") column: now you can order and search the best mutants until now for each generation! (G1, G2, G3, G4, WNB)

Mutant sheet updated!
Changelog (09/07/2016):
  1. Witch: Xena (mana)
  2. (WNB) Magic Missile (dark)
  3. War Banner +1 (gold)
  4. (WNB) Drag to Hell (light)
  5. (WNB) Ambush (nature)
  6. Ambush (nature)
  7. Black Sheep Pan (mana)

Im still not sure, how to implement that best.

Please have a look here: Vampire

It will only editable by a mod...so not very user friendly.
Reserving the first/second post is also not possible, since a lot of thread already have some answers and you can't change the post order in a thread (I checked, it's a database problem).

Maybe a page for each card/mutant in the is better to maintain?

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

(09-23-2016, 01:14 AM)sicut Wrote: Im still not sure, how to implement that best.

Please have a look here: Vampire

It will only editable by a mod...so not very user friendly.
Reserving the first/second post is also not possible, since a lot of thread already have some answers and you can't change the post order in a thread (I checked, it's a database problem).

Maybe a page for each card/mutant in the is better to maintain?

For now this seems a good compromise between ease of management and flexibility of the features offered. Maybe in the future we can use these threads as a good base for a more complex card discussion system Smile
Use every information you need in the sheet ^^

Mutant sheet updated!
Changelog (10/08/2016):
- most prices updated
  1. Goblin Bomb Squad +1 (nature)