• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register FB

Dismiss this notice
We are aware that site registration wasn't possible the last few days due to a software bug with the 'Shop Code'.
Please excuse any inconvenience and try again. It should be fixed now.

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Patch notes (*click*): v-No.13-, Elurin & Bunny nerfed, new NPC shops, seal costs lowered, cards can be 'repaired'.
Event Notes (*click*): City of Gold, Cadir (CGC) pre release, SE Witch:Chesha and Temptress:Merna, SE Assassin:Shasra (Gold) obtainable in missions!!!!

Noticeable mutant cards offered in Daily/Draft Missions (incl. prices)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I edited the OP for the updated sheet link.
Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread
Want to sell some gems? -> my WTB gems thread
If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Updated the mutant sheet!
Changelog (21/10/2016):
- Added the following mutants:
  1. Hyena King (gold) (description taken partly by sicut's one)
  2. Slap +1
  3. Slap (light)
  4. Gold Rush +1 (light)
  5. Lightning (gold)
  6. Doppelganger Trauma (dark)
  7. Petrify (mana)
  8. Tiger +1 (gold)

@♔Epoli: is it easier for you if we just drop some new information here or should I edit it in my sheet and you copy it over to urs then?

@crazy prices, that need to be updated:
Capture (Dark) - 390k (even though it was in rotation only 2 days ago...)
Alraune +1 (Dark) - 320k 390k (even though it was in rotation only 2 days ago...)
If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

(10-31-2016, 11:38 AM)sicut Wrote: @♔Epoli: is it easier for you if we just drop some new information here or should I edit it in my sheet and you copy it over to urs then?

@crazy prices, that need to be updated:
Capture (Dark) - 390k (even though it was in rotation only 2 days ago...)
Alraune +1 (Dark) - 320k 390k (even though it was in rotation only 2 days ago...)

I think is fine to edit our common sheet and then to put the link of your comment only sheet over mine. The changelog will track all these changes. Smile

done: link

Mutant sheet updated!
Changelog (11/01/2016) ( By Sicut ):
- Put the card name to the left and fixed the view
- Updated some prices for cards like Alraune +1 (dark) and Capture (dark)
- Deleted the double entry for Hyena King (gold)
- Added the following mutants:
  1. Goblin Chieftain +1 (gold)

And I am pretty sure that I messed up your changelog now:-p
Since I was permanently scrolling left and right, I finally put the card name to the left and fixed the view.
I made some changes to some prices, deleted the double entry for Hyena King and added da Chieftain :-)

(11-01-2016, 11:27 AM)sicut Wrote: And I am pretty sure that I messed up your changelog now:-p
Since I was permanently scrolling left and right, I finally put the card name to the left and fixed the view.
I made some changes to some prices, deleted the double entry for Hyena King and added da Chieftain :-)

Don't worry. Edited everything ^^

Updated some prices after nearly all good mutants seemed to got more expensive now.

Updated the mutant sheet!
Changelog (11/29/2016):
- Added the following mutants (prices NOT included because I don't have enough info to make an estimation):
  1. Net Spider +1 (gold)
  2. Bloody Aurora +1
  3. Tiger +1
  4. Beastkin: Jones +1 (nature)