• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Check this thread if you want to know more about getting eternal fame, great wealths and a top notch game experience :-)

Noticeable mutant cards offered in Daily/Draft Missions (incl. prices)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Sorry to bother Epoli, but I think that another WNB mutant should be added in the sheet.

Apprentice Witch: Shushu+1 (Mana) --> used quite frequently lately in specific PVP decks, her market price seems to be quite relevant (I can't find her at less than 190k).
No drop rate of any booster can be estimated after the 02/09/2017 patch

(11-29-2016, 07:01 AM)Rsea Wrote: Sorry to bother Epoli, but I think that another WNB mutant should be added in the sheet.

Apprentice Witch: Shushu+1 (Mana) --> used quite frequently lately in specific PVP decks, her market price seems to be quite relevant (I can't  find her at less than 190k).

Hi Rsea, you don't bother at all, this is the kind of feedback I'd like to read Smile
Now I only need more information: why should she be used? In which decks? How should she be played? In other words, summarizing, why is she so important? 
This info will help me write the description for the mutant sheet, considering that it should be an important resource especially for newbies that want to learn more strategies for mutants they still don't know. ^^
Also if there is some kind of archetype around her we could make a thread when possible.

Mana Shushu+1 is used in a deck built around her.

Similar decks usually also contain her vanilla Dark version.

It is an ultra aggro deck which relies on filling the board quickly with ghosts to deal high damage to your opponent.

The negative side is that Shushu can discard one of your creature, so Shushu decks have only a handful critters.

If Shushu discards an opponent card it is usually an advantage for you: in case of a spell a ghost is summoned on your field, in case of a creature grave cost is increased.

Of course this situation can actually be a disadvantage sometimes if Shushu discards one of your opponent grave cards (Counter Spell, Hidden Spider, etc.).

Examples of PVP Top10 Shushu deck:

http://devcat.nexon.com/duel/us/deck?5ff0b74

http://devcat.nexon.com/duel/us/deck?5fefb21

http://devcat.nexon.com/duel/us/deck?5fef3b1
No drop rate of any booster can be estimated after the 02/09/2017 patch

+1 for Shushu

But btw...our sheets are kinda out of sync now...which I kinda feared earlier already Undecided

Yet I hope Haides will respond to my wishes soon, so we can set up the mySQL card database finally.
We have the complete list with everything there is...Id like to add your sheet too then.
Do u know phpmyadmin? You could use that to update stuff there then, if you think this is a good idea.

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Wow Rsea, Thanks for the Share.  Really Appreciate it.

The deck with Abandon Hope, looks really Cute.. with the AA of Shu ~

Hmm... Interesting...
A Wise Man can learn more from a Foolish Question than a Dim one from a Smart Answer.  t('.'t)

@♖Rsea: really thanks for sharing your wisdom, I'll update the sheet asap ^^

@sicut: I used phpMyAdmin 2 years ago during the DataBases course, but never used that again so now I'm not really skilled: I think I can read and recall something from my past experience and try to do some basic things Smile
Surely, everything that makes things easier to manage and use it's welcome ^^

Mutant sheet updated! (Thanks Rsea Big Grin)
Changelog (11/30/2016)
- Added the following mutants:
  1. Apprentice Witch: Shushu +1 (mana) (description taken by Rsea's post)