• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Devcat did the unbelievable and revamped the whole game by dropping most of the tedious arenas and adding a weekly/monthly ladder system.
But pls check the update notes yourself:
Intro from devs,
Patch Notes, Rewards update,
New Summer Event

READ this BEFORE posting a new thread
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Just use the search function in this forum to find your desired card and read about it and preferably post something there.

If there is absolutely no thread for a certain card to be found (the search function is at the bottom of the page Wink ), open a new one for it. Reprints and AA all still belong in the main thread of the card, too.
  1. Name the thread like the card's name; e.g. Elf
  2. find the card in the Nexon database and link it there and name the link like the card again; e.g. Elf
  3. add a picture of it 2 lines below the link (get the link of the picture in the above mentioned Nexon card descrition; right click on the card picture there, "copy link location") and put that link into "insert a picture" here; then make the width 300 so it is still readable -> no need, the pictures from Nexon's page already have width of 320
  4. put the link to Nexon's card into the picture (just click on the pic to mark it like you would mark text) the same way you did it with Elf before
  5. If you use links to other cards, please use the links from the card threads in the form to make jumping around between discussions easier
  6. save the thread
  7. optionally: add some thoughts for it into your first reply to the thread to jumpstart a discussion

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile