• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Devcat did the unbelievable and revamped the whole game by dropping most of the tedious arenas and adding a weekly/monthly ladder system.
But pls check the update notes yourself:
Intro from devs,
Patch Notes, Rewards update,
New Summer Event

[PC Emulator] Mabinogi duel on Leapdroid
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Exclamation 
Tried and tested with several users here , the emulator runs mabinogi duel at a decent fps compared to other emulators such as blue stacks , andy etc etc.

Emulator : Leapdroid
http://www.leapdroid.com/

For Nerds : 

Just Download and install like any other emulators > Play store > Download Mabinogi duel > wait for update and Play!

Picture guides below:

Step 1: Google : Leapdroid

[Image: image.jpg]

Step 2 : Click the Download! 

Step 3 : Wait and do something else 

Step 4: Install 

Step 5: Emulator will then load

[Image: image.png]

Step 6 : Click the play market > you will be asked to login or create a new google account

Step 7 : Search for Mabinogi duel and download

Step 8 : Run the Mabinogi Duel app and wait for the update

Play and Enjoy

FAQ

Is this faq section pointless?
Yes , i just wanted the guide to look cool and informative Smile

I have other questions and problems
Google is your friend. 

Why is the images so large?
Ehhh

It's still laggy for me
Not my problem :S
edit sicut: Leapdroid doesn't support Microsoft Hyper-V and runs considerably slower with it. So if Hyper-V is enabled on your Windows system, check this post 11 how to disable it.

Is it Free?
Yes

How to use my old account?

Go to ingame settings -> customer service -> unregister your current new account, after that you can login with your old account in the emulator

Does Soul link work?
Still testing

Credits to kyoh for sharing the news.

Nice, thank you for the guide!
Let's see if I can finally uninstall BlueStacks now...

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Pretty smooth even on my Surface pro 4

For whoever doesn't want to add his Google account...just click anywhere behind the warnings and it will still work.
To install the apk after downloading it from this internet thingy use
Code:
adb install <apkname>
in the install directory (...\Leapdroid\VM). I didnt try it from another folder.

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

ok i tried to make a new google account and now it wants my mobile phone number. What do i do now?

(09-03-2016, 06:16 PM)Sleepy Nex Wrote: ok i tried to make a new google account and now it wants my mobile phone number. What do i do now?

U need to make sure to put a recovery email when u are making a new gmail or it will ask for a mobile number. There are other ways to bypass it but i think that is the easiest one.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-way-to-c...rification

Thanhks spacepaprika! I've just tested with MD. it worked better than other android emulator.
is it posible to use other google account like droid4x?

oh man you just made my week. Now I can play on my pc!!

(09-04-2016, 04:45 AM)Khang Beo Wrote: Thanhks spacepaprika!  I've just tested with MD. it worked better than  other android emulator.
is it posible to use other google account like droid4x?

not sure what you mean, you mean switching accounts?  ,  test it out and see

(09-04-2016, 05:06 AM)spacepaprika Wrote: not sure what you mean, you mean switching accounts?  ,  test it out and see
I mean can we creat any Virtual machine else to play another MD acc in the same PC?
I've realized, they also created 2 VM after installing the emulator. So i guess i can play 2 MD acc in my computer. It's much more convenient now! Thanks again for sharing it  Rolleyes

(09-03-2016, 06:16 PM)Sleepy Nex Wrote: ok i tried to make a new google account and now it wants my mobile phone number. What do i do now?
Then give them your mobile number...what's the problem here?!
If you don't want to give them your number, then do what I posted directly before your post...

(09-04-2016, 08:56 AM)Khang Beo Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 05:06 AM)spacepaprika Wrote: not sure what you mean, you mean switching accounts?  ,  test it out and see
I mean can we creat any Virtual machine else to play another MD acc in the same PC?
I've realized, they also created 2 VM after installing the emulator. So i guess i can play 2 MD acc in my computer. It's much more convenient now! Thanks again for sharing it  Rolleyes
Yep, that should work.
Although it wasn't just as easy to use even more via:
Code:
"C:\Program Files\Leapdroid\VM\LeapdroidVM.exe" -vfiber -s vm3
So I guess you have to set up each VM independently if you want to use more than the 2, that are already set up with the installation routine.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mabinogi Duel on chromebooks Blanks 4 848 05-10-2017, 06:43 AM
Last Post: Blanks
  New Mabinogi Duel Ladder sicut 1 801 05-05-2017, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Yllora
Lightbulb Fun Mabinogi Duel Community Tourney/Event/Duel Formats (brainstorm session!) Blanks 8 2,083 03-26-2017, 08:24 PM
Last Post: sicut
  The Best Emulator for Mabinogi Duel [Research in Progress] convolutionx 8 2,192 04-23-2016, 12:03 AM
Last Post: convolutionx
  Mabinogi Duel needs tournaments! Gabo 0 483 02-01-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Gabo