• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Check this thread if you want to know more about getting eternal fame, great wealths and a top notch game experience :-)

Seeker:Everis
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Seeker: Everis

[Image: investigatorEvris.png?width=320&lang=en_US][Image: investigatorEvris_A.png?width=320&lang=en_US]
[Image: investigatorEvris_p1.png?width=320&lang=en_US][Image: investigatorEvris_p1A.png?width=320&lang=en_US]

C:  4/ 5/ 6/ 7
D:  5/ 6/ 7/ 8
H: 10/12/14/16
A:  2/ 3/ 3/ 3
S: Default Energy 1/2/3/4. +1 Energy and ¼ every time another creature on the battlefield transforms. When your opponent uses a creature card, it switches the creature with a Chimera with 4 HP and Attack at a cost of 2 Energy.

Almost a counter summon on a stick =3

For beastkins, human-to-beast is considered as transform, while beast-to-human does NOT count as transform.

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

For beastkins, human-to-beast is considered as transform, while beast-to-human does NOT count as transform.
=3

Regarding his new Nature mutant:

They didnt lose a single word on how to obtain Nature Everis, right?
Is he super booster only or also obtainable through G4p mutant boosters?

Even better than Alby?
His ability can hurt a lot lot lot in rookie if the AI drops him later than lvl 1 and/or a Xena is online on any side.

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile