• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Check this thread if you want to know more about getting eternal fame, great wealths and a top notch game experience :-)

[Official] 2016/11/05 Bugfix: Detective:Christy's 100% chance in the daily WNBp
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Just to have a pointer in the future about that 'bug'.

I dont know if chat or FB was faster in noticing the 100% drop rate of Detective:Christy in the daily WNBp booster. But this was the official reaction:

Quote:UPDATE
The error regarding the sales of WNBP Booster have been fixed.
WNBP Boosters are now available!
Sorry for the trouble,
and enjoy Mabinogi Duel again!
==========
Greetings Duelists,
This is Mabinogi Duel Team.
There has been an in-game system bug regarding the WNBP Card Booster at 11/5 (Sat), 9:35 PDT.
The sales of this booster have been stopped temporarily.
We currently have found the source of this bug and will announce the fix of this bug with an announcement ASAP.
We kindly ask for your understanding on this matter.
Thank you.
Mabinogi Duel Team

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bugfix 2016/12/29: *All* PVE arenas reset sicut 7 1,077 01-04-2017, 04:35 PM
Last Post: sicut
  [Official] 2016/11/09 Bugfix: Star Challenge, VIP Badge, Gallery, some cards sicut 0 357 11-09-2016, 10:05 PM
  [Official] 2016/10/21 Bugfix: Aryabhata and other untargetables are working again sicut 0 537 10-22-2016, 08:22 PM