• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Devcat did the unbelievable and revamped the whole game by dropping most of the tedious arenas and adding a weekly/monthly ladder system.
But pls check the update notes yourself:
Intro from devs,
Patch Notes, Rewards update,
New Summer Event

Poll: In which update do you see the highest pritority? [up to 2 votes possible]
This poll is closed.
Trading Widget
36.36%
4 36.36%
Daily Mutant Widget
36.36%
4 36.36%
Shoutbox layout
9.09%
1 9.09%
Shoutbox options (like easier to use archive)
0%
0 0%
A pricing tool
18.18%
2 18.18%
something else (just post and Ill add new options)
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

General forum suggestions
edit: updated

Hey, since I besieged Haides to give me some more priveleges, so I can now control the group, user and ranking sytem.
Lets use the opportunity to get some new ideas in.

So far we added the 'Gramps'. I made it add per request...although I dont know how u can request it yet....maybe u guys can help me out and check if u have some option for that now.

Im open for any suggestions, like:
  • new/different groups
    • cooler group pictures
    • new group names
    • descriptions
    • different colers
    • those Chess symbols in chat
    • invite/request system
  • different rating/like system
  • a share system for I dont know what
I would love an easier integration of media stuff like videos or pics too for example. But I dont know yet how to achieve this.

So what are your thoughts?

The thread topic got expanded to more general ideas due to popular demand. What we got so far:

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

My thoughts are that if someone has never remotely matched a triple wild boar double goblin bomb squad rookie deck he can't join the Gramps club.

If you don't remember the days when 40k for any card was madness, you can't join the Gramps.

If you don't have nightmares during the night fearing that the AI will summon a Partel+1 and end your streak, you are not worthy the privilege to be part of the Gramps.

If you never played 20 daily matches for a single deck in rookie arena, you are not a Gramp.

If you had to save any single gem as they were extremely hard to get, you can't be a Gramp.

If you never faced a polymorph+devil tintarka combo in PVP, you will never know what being part of the Gramps means.

If you didn't grind daily friendly duels to unlock the special Sarah and Brandt Christmas hero artworks, you can't understand what being a Gramp rapresents.
No drop rate of any booster can be estimated after the 02/09/2017 patch

On a serious note, I'd like the forum to implement a better trading subsection.
But I have no idea on how to reach this objective.

Not many players use the Trading section to actively trade. The ones who post are always the same users...

Ideally I'd love this forum to become used to trade also by the korean and japanese communities, which represent by far the vast majority of players.

I understand the language barrier and the fact that Naver and Lobi are the main trading platforms for them.
Still there isn't a single place where Japanese and Koreans can arrange private trades with the rest of the world. This is what the forum should aspire to become imho.

as the suggestion came up in the shoutbox, we could use a tool enlisting the most updated prices for cards, theoretically or actual prices that we have sold our cards from our shops.

another suggestion, add more color to the shoutbox... as it gets crowded, its becomes more difficult to be unique.. sometimes comments get lost in crowd.
Shope Code: CEYVE

Ok, so lets expand that topic a bit^^

So far are on our list:
- revamped trading tool
- something easy to put up daily mutants from the portal page via dropdowns
- I want a better chat
- something for Android (didnt find anything yet though...)

plus all we get from here

But you have no wishes for a more personalized experience in the forum/chat yet? I thought there would be more demand for that actually.

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

The daily mutants viewable from the portal should have the priority, if you ask me.

That way all users will connect at least once a day to check what's in rotation.

Ok, I updated the topic, OP and added a poll...lets see what we get

Update: I had a simple idea for the pricing thing:

Quote:I just sold:
<Choose card>
for the price of:
<Enter gold price>
click here for all market prices

This goes into the card DB with the card's name, the price, the user and the date.
With this we can have a table, sortable by all those attributes.
Bonus: if we can get it to work, a graph for price development.

Thoughts?

Hmmm....  I meet every other criteria except : 

"If you had to save any single gem as they were extremely hard to get, you can't be a Gramp."

I saved every Gem I have... even till today... and blow them all at once for Cards I desire.  Heez.

For the Chat :  To increase the colour choices but lessen the hassle of looking for more colours... we could have the same number of Colored "Outlines" for the words typed.

Eg : http://qwerjk.com/magic-text
A Wise Man can learn more from a Foolish Question than a Dim one from a Smart Answer.  t('.'t)