• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register FB

Dismiss this notice
We are aware that site registration wasn't possible the last few days due to a software bug with the 'Shop Code'.
Please excuse any inconvenience and try again. It should be fixed now.

Dismiss this notice
Since we are a small board, some email providers are blocking us by default. We are aware of that, but unfortunately can't do anything about it.
Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning: New WNB daily mutant rotation set
For all who didnt already see it coming like rsea did...devcat obviously decided to bring super booster only WNB mutants to daily rotation.
It started yesterday with Nature Jones +1 and was continued today by Nature Tiger +1.

Don't buy them for millions and prepare for other mutants to show up as well.

Although the most expensive ones should have been those two afaik.
Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread
Want to sell some gems? -> my WTB gems thread
If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

ahahaha, these devs,... truly yours... speechless.... so funny

the nature johns+1 was quite a surprise for me actually, but to be followed by nature tiger +1,... that's sadistic.
Shope Code: CEYVE

Hmm, I wonder what got axed from rotation for them...Xena (Mana) is 1 week overdue now...
If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Erm... Didn't Xena just came into Rotation ?  If I recalled correctly, She was Late the last time round as well.  Maybe in the next week or two.
A Wise Man can learn more from a Foolish Question than a Dim one from a Smart Answer.  t('.'t)

So if it's the super booster, P cards are no exception, right?
Should I ditch my Banoba mana+1 now?

Daily WNB mutant boosters can only contain WNB cards ;-)

Alright, my guess with Xena wrong. Begs the question what was left out. Or if Tiger +1 and Nature Jones +1 will stay in rotation or its only a one time deal.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Daily / Draft Mission - Daily Mutant and Plus Boosters Blanks 758 144,503 6 hours ago
Last Post: Epoli