• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • Check out our Wiki for even more game infos!
  • Check here for the status of our current projects
Hello There, Guest! Facebook Login Login Register

Altered Zombie:Epimetheus
Altered Zombie:Epimetheus

[Image: zombieEpimetheus.png?width=320&lang=en_US]

20161201 Release as FOD3

C:  7/ 8/ 9
D:  5/ 5/ 5
H: 10/12/14
A:  5/ 7/ 9
S: Deals 3/4/5 damage to a random opponent whenever a Zombie creature dies. If there are no opponent creatures, deals damage to the hero. Sends 2/2/1 soul Cards from the hand to the grave and resurrects.

Direct damage to hero and resurrect, under certain condition though =3

20161120 Test Phase

C: 1/2/3
D: 0/0/0
H: 4/7/10
A: 3/5/7
S: Deals 1 damage to a random opponent whenever a Zombie creature dies. If there are no opponent creatures, deals damage to the hero. Sends 1 dark Cards from the hand to the grave and resurrects.

Here is a rough zombie creature list.

The second part of the skill means every turn it will send a card (from either player) to the grave and resurrect itself?

Official release as FOD3 on 20161201.
=3

Had a good pvp fight today with this card. I still do not know how it works, but it keep resurrecting. In the battle there are just 2 types of cards, 1 Altered Zombie:Epimetheus and 3 Zombies.

It's a blue and dark deck.

From the time Altered Zombie:Epimetheus come into the board til the end, I have no chance of killing it as it keep resurrecting due to unknown reason. I was not sharp enough to know what makes it undead. But it's a good fight that can last a long way to survive.
Veteran Arena
7round/13 decks
2 plt (4/8 feb 2017) 6 gold 4 silver 1 bronze

8 feb 2017

(01-03-2017, 12:01 PM)finityw Wrote: Had a good pvp fight today with this card. I still do not know how it works, but it keep resurrecting. In the battle there are just 2 types of cards, 1 Altered Zombie:Epimetheus and 3 Zombies.

It's a blue and dark deck.

From the time Altered Zombie:Epimetheus come into the board til the end, I have no chance of killing it as it keep resurrecting due to unknown reason. I was not sharp enough to know what makes it undead. But it's a good fight that can last a long way to survive.

Based on its skill description, it will keep resurrecting as long as the player still have dark (soul) card at hand =3
=3

Did a test but with just black zombie as I own 0 mana zombie.
When Altered Zombie:Epimetheus die, he will just take a card with souls and sent it to grave to make itself resurrect.
Veteran Arena
7round/13 decks
2 plt (4/8 feb 2017) 6 gold 4 silver 1 bronze

8 feb 2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Altered Zombie:Prometheus aquCHAOS 0 190 10-20-2016, 06:09 PM
Last Post: aquCHAOS