• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Check this thread if you want to know more about getting eternal fame, great wealths and a top notch game experience :-)

The BIG Forum update thread (status, links, overview) - updated 2017/03/24
This is meant as a comprehensive overviwer what is happening in the background.
Ill try to keep it up to date and explain new features a little bit. Feel free to ask/suggest anyting here regarding the topic Smile

0 New features (change log)

2017/03/23
  • a better gallery added (only the slide show feature is missing now)
  • Avatar gallery added (click on 'Go' next to the Gallery drop down)
  • moderation alerts have been added to inform users if their posts have been moved, edit or whatever by any mod
  • It is not possible to add tags are now possible to threads if you are the thread owner
  • filterable(!) arena prefixes in the arena forum added
  • integration of social sites (check your UCP): will be shown under the user info in every post and in the profile

2017/03/06

1 Work in Progress (WIP)

1.1 Deck Templates
1.2 Arena top 10 viewer thread
1.3 New Archtype Forum
1.4 Wiki

2 Planned

2.1 Card DB (base for all widgets)
2.2 Daily Mutant Widget
2.3 Trading Tool/Widget
2.4 Card Price widget
2.5 Automated card links/pop ups

3 [mostly] Done

3.1 Forum structure rebuild
3.2 Card Discussion Forum Rebuild
3.3 Forum PM mods
3.4 Shout Box/Chat
3.5 Forum theme and layout refined

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

When I get time I'll start working on Wiki stuff - aiming to work on personal projects first though, such as recording - sorry!

2017/03/06
Along with the new myBB update, I put up some new features:

General
  • Bots
  • Country flags are now working for already registered users as well
  • more themes (Haides will upload some more later this week) plus the quick theme switch in the footer area
Threads & Posts
  • Autosave message in post editor
  • Fast Quote: Just highlight the text that you actually want to quote and hit that button (I need to find a way to fit it into the themes in a nicer way though)
  • Image Upload (Imgur.com): Additional button in the editor ('i') and a Drag&Drop area on the left side of the post editor; it can also be clicked like a button to trigger the file selection
  • Image Attachments are now being shown in a so called Lightbox like all modern pages do, instead of opening new page
  • Media Files URLS can be embedded and played directly in posts (mp3, avi, mkv, mp4, mp3 playlists etc.)
  • Multiple Upload Attachment: better upload feature in posts
  • Quick Referece any forum thread (and therefore card!!!!) by using a double hashtag (##); ":" in card names seem to prevent those cards to show up, so just use the last word in the name like 'Arisha' for Persona: Arisha
  • Quick Reply with Message Editor now

Old "new" features
  • Mention: users can now be directly mentioned with the use of the @ tag
  • MyAlerts: This plugin gives you a notice whenever you get a pm get mentioned, quoted, reputation and so on

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Ok, we lost the new editor for now until we find out why @♘Yllora had those problems with text not showing up.

Good job!

Super cool, love the new themes. Site seems easier to navigate also. Thanks very much!
~Avatar by @DyingKestrel~

2017/03/23
  • a better gallery added (only the slide show feature is missing now)
  • Avatar gallery added (click on 'Go' next to the Gallery drop down)
  • moderation alerts have been added to inform users if their posts have been moved, edit or whatever by any mod
  • It is not possible to add tags are now possible to threads if you are the thread owner
  • filterable(!) arena prefixes in the arena forum added

edit: It is a little bit wonky with the design, but its the best I could come up with without rewriting half of the forum layout. But as always, feel free to leave a comment/feedback/bug reports Wink

Hey @♔Blanks , did you already get to recording some vids? We could make some promotion for them as well.
Actually Im thinking of adding a VOD/streamer gallery too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big forum update coming this weekend [done] sicut 6 1,582 03-18-2017, 02:13 AM
Last Post: sicut
Question Forum update 2016/07/28 discussion thread - What's better / what's worse? sicut 28 4,887 08-08-2016, 05:13 AM
Last Post: sicut
  Forum status/questions sicut 2 727 06-29-2016, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Bomberzani