• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Check this thread if you want to know more about getting eternal fame, great wealths and a top notch game experience :-)

The Newbie Thread - post and ask whatever you like!
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Welcome to the forum (if you are new Big Grin )!

Since Im getting more and more PMs with general beginner questions, lets try to focus that in one thread.

This Wiki section is dedicated to give some help for beginners.
But so far the feedback was non existent. That means that we dont really know what to put in there.

So if you didn't find any answers after reading the forum help and browsing through the wiki, just ask away here. Maybe we can find some new needed content for the wiki as well.

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Hai everyone Big Grin , I'm new and I'm having a hard time deciding which booster pack to buy. I've bought a couple different ones but none have given anything good. So I have a couple questions:

A) I've heard collabs are really good, so should I wait for those? 

B) I've also heard that even though mutant festivals have rates up, it's still really risky for new players to buy them. Should I spend gems on the mutant festival?

C) Also I can't afford any cards from player shops. Any thoughts on how I can find player shops that don't sell really expensive cards? Or on how I can make enough gold to enter the player economy?

Thanks for any help  Big Grin

(12-15-2016, 10:38 PM)Vorspel Wrote: Hai everyone Big Grin , I'm new and I'm having a hard time deciding which booster pack to buy. I've bought a couple different ones but none have given anything good. So I have a couple questions:

A) I've heard collabs are really good, so should I wait for those? 

B) I've also heard that even though mutant festivals have rates up, it's still really risky for new players to buy them. Should I spend gems on the mutant festival?

C) Also I can't afford any cards from player shops. Any thoughts on how I can find player shops that don't sell really expensive cards? Or on how I can make enough gold to enter the player economy?

Thanks for any help  Big Grin

A) Collabs are certain cards that you can only get in certain limited period. Among 1 collab series normally there are several very good cards and if you lucky get them, their prices will increase a loooot several months after the collab event. But remember, you need wait a very very long time until your investment pay back.

B) If you are new and do not have too much cards, I would still suggest you draw a few super boosters. But do not use up all your gems, since there are good mutant cards in daily rotation. Keep an eye on Rsea's thread everyday to decide if you should draw or not.

C) The only way to get large amount of gold is sell expensive cards in your personal shop. And there are 2 ways to get expensive cards: 1. being a sniper at shop, flip cards; 2. draw boosters.

Some other tips:
1. always do the daily/draft mission, at least the last mission, it gives you 8 gems everyday and 2 chances of getting mutant cards

2. play arena to get gold / plat reward constantly, so you earn a lot of free gems every 2 or 3 days.

3. don't waste gems on super booster (once you already have certain amount of cards) or low chance boosters
=3

What aquCHAOS said.

add to A):
Good (!) collab cards usually sell for a lot more than other cards immediately since its commonly known that the supply is limited. If you want to flip those cards, it will take a [long] while like aquCHAOS said. A lot of users - especially whales - will buy hundreds of those boosters and will therefore have a huge stock.

Alternatively, some WNBp cards are nearly at simliar in value atm. Follow the daily mutant/plus thread to check for good drop  chances to get them.

This is also the reason why Super Boosters are relatively good again since WNBp was released. The drop rate for WNBp cards (even the super expensive WNBp mutants) are considerably raised by devcat obviously. As long as this stays true, Supers are valid alternative to pull some great stuff if you are feeling lucky.

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Hi, I have these questions :

1) How does the number of deck you can have increases with your rank ? I'm currently lvl 26 and can save 14 decks. How many deck slots has a, say, lvl 40 ?

2) Btw, do we know the exact number of points required to level up from any level ?

3) I'm hunting special tickets and not sure what the best farming method would be, if there is one. So any tips would be appreciated :-)

Tks !

Heeeey,

1) I am lvl 75 with 39 deck slots. So it's roughly 50% of your level I'd say like in your case. I guess that will apply during the whole levelling up proces up until level 100 -> 50 deck slots?

2) I have no clue, sry

3) Buying soon to be nerfed cards cheap and then exchange them for Special Ticket at the Card Appraiser Wink
But I am not sure, if devcat might not change that in the future.

> Buying soon to be nerfed cards cheap and then exchange them for Special Ticket at the Card Appraiser

I like it Big Grin  But how do we know the cards that will be nerfed ? You have a crystal ball ? !! Cool

You don't?! Tongue

Nah, some cards are obviously OP, some dominate every arena....it really depends.
With some cards devcat took forever to rebalance. So it's really a gamble usually.

And we will need to see how they will handle that Special Ticket exchange for rebalance cards in the future.
A lot of stuff went pretty wrong last time, where this was offered for the first time ever (like having one rebalanced card sold cheap by the Cat Merchant...).

hello there..
is there any batch of cards and its info in rar format? 
i want to browse it ofline..

sory bad english

(05-13-2017, 09:02 AM)amrazi Wrote: hello there..
is there any batch of cards and its info in rar format?
i want to browse it ofline..

sory bad english

I'm sorry but there's nothing like that up to date atm :/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post patch suggestion thread - let's be constructive sicut 21 3,880 02-23-2017, 11:32 PM
Last Post: AporRuicinho