• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Devcat did the unbelievable and revamped the whole game by dropping most of the tedious arenas and adding a weekly/monthly ladder system.
But pls check the update notes yourself:
Intro from devs,
Patch Notes, Rewards update,
New Summer Event

The Newbie Thread - post and ask whatever you like!
Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
How do I can Fergus to repair cards? Isn't he supposed to show up together with cat merchant and card appraiser on the left? I have cat merchant and card appraiser but I don't have Fergus.

What level are you? It could be that you will unlock it later. Since its already been unlocked for most of us, we dont know the minimum level.
And ya, it should be next to the cat and the appraiser - and in your binder when you click on a card.

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

(05-22-2017, 03:20 PM)sicut Wrote: What level are you? It could be that you will unlock it later. Since its already been unlocked for most of us, we dont know the minimum level.
And ya, it should be next to the cat and the appraiser - and in your binder when you click on a card.

I am at level 11. I wonder if the level is the unlocking condition and what level...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post patch suggestion thread - let's be constructive sicut 21 6,432 02-23-2017, 11:32 PM
Last Post: AporRuicinho