• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Google+ FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Devcat did the unbelievable and revamped the whole game by dropping most of the tedious arenas and adding a weekly/monthly ladder system.
But pls check the update notes yourself:
Intro from devs,
Patch Notes, Rewards update,
New Summer Event

[PvP] Wolf King Boro +1 Nature Deck
Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average
Hello, 

I'm looking to see if anyone here has some good deck examples using this card. Struggling to find the right combo to make this work well in arena. 

Thank you in advance.

Hey, good question. I dont know a really successful deck with him either. It would need some kind of ramp to get him out in time or a very controllish deck to survive long enough - or both^^

But then a Wave of Life deck would just be more efficient, using the same build up.

The Light +1 Boro mutant is being used in a mono Light deck with Great Harvest to ramp up quickly. But even that deck has fallen out of favor due to its unrelialibility.

Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread

If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Not sure for the nature boro+1, but for light boro+1, there is a mono light deck which basically rush to lv2 with book of knowledge and put down boro asap with the help of harvest, then you either win or lose =3
=3

Well that's unfortunate ? Perhaps I should focus on trying to develop a better deck with my other cards. Was interested in trying to get my Witch Inferia+1 and White Nao together, but again, the build up would take too long. Back to the drawing board!

Here it is: 10th at PVP Arena n°91 Deck 5fc3fe6
A bit old now, but can be a good starting point Smile
The main strategy is: discard Boro +1, summon Altar of Abundance and then cast on it Creature Switching to summon much sooner your Boro +1. Then you know what to do with your Orperias ^^

Edit: since the questions: yes, Creature Switching works on discarded creatures. I'd put a Sherr in that deck to counter Freeze Summon and similar spells

(01-03-2017, 03:28 PM)Epoli Wrote: Here it is: 10th at PVP Arena n°91 Deck 5fc3fe6
The main strategy is: discard Boro +1, summon Altar of Abundance and then cast on it Creature Switching to summon much sooner your Boro +1. Then you know what to do with your Orperias ^^

Edit: since the questions: yes, Creature Switching works on discarded creatures. I'd put a Sherr in that deck to counter Freeze Summon and similar spells
That is quite a smart approach; the summoning cost for the altar is so low, it gives wiggle room for defensive spells under the nature umbrella as well.  That Creature Switching is a pretty interesting card...going to have to see what other scenarios I could apply this to as well.  Learn something new every day with this game!  Thank you for the detailed reply Big Grin

You're welcome Smile
Have fun with your Boro +1 Big Grin

(01-03-2017, 03:28 PM)Epoli Wrote: Here it is: 10th at PVP Arena n°91 Deck 5fc3fe6

I've just tried this deck vs Cat Merchant 4 different times following the steps mentioned above but Creature Switching just vanishes the Altar and Boro +1 doesn't come out. I've tried it at levels 1, 2, & 3. Has anyone else tried this recently?

I've tested the deck against the Cat Merchant too.

The combo doesn't work at any level.

Does anyone know if has it been nerfed with a previous patch?
No drop rate of any booster can be estimated after the 02/09/2017 patch

I tested it and had zero luck as well...reading the cards I have no idea why it wouldn't work as stated above. I've had much better success with the Goblin Chief +1, with the Phoenix feather and Operia (spelling?)... Just keep spamming them with Lvl. 2 or above goblins ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wolf King Poros Deck Assistance Jonater 1 718 12-08-2015, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Haides