• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register FB

Dismiss this notice
We are aware that site registration wasn't possible the last few days due to a software bug with the 'Shop Code'.
Please excuse any inconvenience and try again. It should be fixed now.

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Patch notes (*click*): v-No.13-, Elurin & Bunny nerfed, new NPC shops, seal costs lowered, cards can be 'repaired'.
Event Notes (*click*): City of Gold, Cadir (CGC) pre release, SE Witch:Chesha and Temptress:Merna, SE Assassin:Shasra (Gold) obtainable in missions!!!!

[-]
Tags
c2 translationerror

Persona: Lynn
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Persona: Lynn
[Image: mnvLynn.png?width=320&lang=en_US]

C: 3/4/5
D: 2/3/4
H: 5/7/9
A: 3/5/7
S: When summoned, deals damage equal to her attack to the enemy creature in front of her. Attacks the opponent in front once more at the end of every 2 turn(s).

The original skill description is not clear. She performs immediate extra attack when she is summoned.

translation error, immediate effect
Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread
Want to sell some gems? -> my WTB gems thread
If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

Shes based from a character in Vindictus.
The card price sky rocket recently since some pros used her. from 200-300k to 700-800k now =,= . reasonable cost, higher sustain than Eagle. Like eagle, summon it when opponent ran out of low cost speel, either force them use revive or use a higher cost spell on her