• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • Check out our Wiki for even more game infos!
  • Check here for the status of our current projects
Hello There, Guest! Facebook Login Login Register

Developer's note on 2017/19/01 (FOD official release, new set, tradable EXT?)
Greetings all duelists! Hello!

I am IceCat! The new PM of Mabinogi Duel.

Please bear with me as I introduce the current and future updates our game.
With this Developer’s note, I wanted to share with you our scheduled plans and answer some of the questions that might have passed your mind.

Love Inferno Event and SIH Season

SIH stands for ‘Story In History’, and you will be able to come across historical characters within Mabinogi Duel.
SIH season cards will consider the relationships between each other, and also take into account their personalities. These considerations will be displayed through their expressions throughout duels.
SIH, however, is not like other normal generations. It is somewhat of a spinoff, and more of these cards will be introduced in the near future.

In this ‘Love Inferno’ Event, two Italian scholars and their lovers will make their entrance into the world of Mabinogi Duel.
[Image: f35f9133-01c0-4a86-8b39-4c870e8f9dca.jpg]
Event Missions

Event Missions are a new in-game content that duelists can utilize to meet new opponents and decks that differ from the current missions.
You can also receive various kinds of rewards through these Event Missions during the event period.

We are planning to gradually increase the types of missions and their rewards to make this new in-game system more enjoyable.
[Image: 616fa4e9-685f-4c95-a012-f450da0de028.jpg]

New Speech Bubbles for 5-Star & Special Edition Cards

More and more expressions will be added to the current(existing) 5-Star and special edition cards.
These expressions will represent the relationships between cards/characters and will be shown only in certain conditions.

Find out for yourself! The story of Mabinogi Duel!
[Image: 011d1c98-b15c-4661-8c2a-5a7ce175596d.jpg]

Forest of the Dead : Official Release

The official release of the ‘Forest of the Dead’ will be on 2/8 (Wed).
And the Card Test Arena will soon begin, in which you can test out cards of the plus season.
Also, along with the this official release, we are planning to implement a large-scale update, which will include improvement of the Home menu.
This is why the release of FOD has been different from our previous generations.
Details of the update will be introduced the day before the official release.
[Image: 98544bc5-f852-4f07-a2ab-38d49061367f.jpg]

City of Gold – Cadir

The new generation will be known as Cadir, the City of Gold.

Find out what the new story beholds in Cadir, the city of luxury and extravagance.

[Image: f17788ab-54fb-4b75-bc06-cf3ad4010761.jpg]

Answers to your Questions

We are always looking out for the feedbacks of our duelists. And we also take user trends in our communities very seriously.

“[Dragon’s Guardian] color mutant is very difficult to obtain” has been an issue for many duelists.

I would like to state that it can be felt that way because the sales period of this card has been quite short. And also, it’s a card that hasn’t been around. [Dragon’s Guardian] follows the same rule (percentage wise) as any other card regarding the acquirement rate.

Most importantly! We have been getting many feedback on the new EXT cards.

And we have been contemplating on how to improve this in-game content; from removing the trade limitations to adding new ways to obtain them.

If we do decide to implement these kinds of changes, we will definitely take into consideration all the efforts that have been put in by duelists who already have acquired them.

Other suggestions are also being looked at, and we are trying our best to figure out how to make Mabinogi Duel a better game.

We will never stop trying to make better the in-game balance and gameplay.

And with a final goodbye, I would like to end this Developer’s Note.

I will not rest until we come up with new contents and improve the communication between us and our duelists.

Thank you always.

IceCat
The number (1/n) after what a booster contains is the presumed drop rate of that specific card

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official] Patch Note 2017/01/18: SIH, new heroes (Ashlyn & staff^^) sicut 3 214 01-19-2017, 12:34 PM
Last Post: giva
  [Official] 'Patch' Note 2017/01/04: Event extension, rewards fixed sicut 0 114 01-04-2017, 03:34 PM
Last Post: sicut
  [Official] 2016/11/16 Developer’s Note: New Heroes, SEs, card art rework, TBT excuse sicut 0 179 11-16-2016, 09:41 AM
  [Official] Event Notice (FOD Pre-release) 2016/09/21 sicut 0 438 09-21-2016, 05:31 PM
  [Official] WNB release event notes 2016/08/24 sicut 3 604 08-25-2016, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Sugintou