• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register FB

Dismiss this notice
We are aware that site registration wasn't possible the last few days due to a software bug with the 'Shop Code'.
Please excuse any inconvenience and try again. It should be fixed now.

Dismiss this notice
Since we are a small board, some email providers are blocking us by default. We are aware of that, but unfortunately can't do anything about it.
Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

(03-22-2017, 09:24 PM)Yllora Wrote: Super down for the anonymous player hero, as long as you include the lady, please. Angel

I don't know if there can be two diferent avatars for that, but I supose the male hero can be replaced with the female, all depend on you guys and the mods of course Shy

(03-22-2017, 09:17 PM)Epoli Wrote: @DyingKestrel What do you think about uploading the zip file on Google Drive / Dropbox / Wherever-you-want and just share the link here? Smile

Omg that's right! I'll do so, many thanks @♔Epoli Big Grin

(03-22-2017, 11:08 PM)Twilightt Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 04:09 PM)DyingKestrel Wrote: But of course you can use any of those avatars if you want too. Big Grin

You, you, you.. mean I.. I.. I am allowed to use XenAA honey right now? *fainted*
;D
 Omg xD but of course! she's all yours
[Image: lOMsKEz.png]

Thx for the zip ulpload @DyingKestrel!

@all: Check your User Control Panels if you want to change your avatar pic to one of @DyingKestrel's beauties Smile
(click on 'Go' next to the gallery to load the pics)
Looking for rare/SE/AA/collab cards? -> my sales thread
Want to sell some gems? -> my WTB gems thread
If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

(03-22-2017, 05:31 PM)DyingKestrel Wrote: Sure thing I'll upload the zip with the avatars, they're  233x233 man, I'm such a noob XD lemme check your tuto and then I'll try this again, sorry.
Hey, you could do me a huge favor if u could shrink the images to maybe 80x80 and name the pics somehow? The dark theme (revo) maximizes the avatar pictures in the User CP avatar gallery no matter what I throw at the css Sad

Btw, I dont think I put up a "tuto"(rial) for that if you meant that Tongue

Quote:Yet another thing (and this will be the last  Rolleyes  ) is the posibility of change the non-avatar image, replace the annonimous person with an annonimous duelist, I think that suit the mabinogi duel theme better.

Going from this:                                                                                to this:
[Image: AS8oEOG.png] [Image: QJ6RbvX.png]

Thats actually a really great idea imho! Just include those 2 generic avatars and I see what I can do.
If you want to support my work, send me some gems and/or leave some feedback Smile

(03-26-2017, 06:34 PM)sicut Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 05:31 PM)DyingKestrel Wrote: Sure thing I'll upload the zip with the avatars, they're  233x233 man, I'm such a noob XD lemme check your tuto and then I'll try this again, sorry.
Hey, you could do me a huge favor if u could shrink the images to maybe 80x80 and name the pics somehow? The dark theme (revo) maximizes the avatar pictures in the User CP avatar gallery no matter what I throw at the css Sad

Btw, I dont think I put up a "tuto"(rial) for that if you meant that Tongue

Quote:Yet another thing (and this will be the last  Rolleyes  ) is the posibility of change the non-avatar image, replace the annonimous person with an annonimous duelist, I think that suit the mabinogi duel theme better.

Going from this:                                                                                to this:
[Image: AS8oEOG.png] [Image: QJ6RbvX.png]

Thats actually a really great idea imho! Just include those 2 generic avatars and I see what I can do.

Sure thing 80x80 it is then, but what do you mean by name the pics?, you mean put the corresponding name for each character?

Edit: here they are Avatars 80x80.zip

Awesome! Exactly what I wanted Smile
All Avatars uploaded and ready!

And Every user with no specified avatar now looks:
[Image: t7CWCagl.png]

I already asked in the myBB forum for advise how to get the gender thing rolling.

One problem though:
[Image: J053xl7l.jpg]

Is that only showing for me or for everyone using an avatar from @DyingKestrel ?
Im trying to find a pattern/solution for that.

edit: same behaviour in the PM box...but its being displayed correctly in any post, thread and forum...weird

(03-26-2017, 10:10 PM)sicut Wrote: Awesome! Exactly what I wanted Smile
All Avatars uploaded and ready!

And Every user with no specified avatar now looks:
[Image: t7CWCagl.png]

I already asked in the myBB forum for advise how to get the gender thing rolling.

Yeah, so cool!

(03-26-2017, 10:10 PM)sicut Wrote: One problem though:
[Image: J053xl7l.jpg]

Is that only showing for me or for everyone using an avatar from @DyingKestrel ?
Im trying to find a pattern/solution for that.

edit: same behaviour in the PM box...but its being displayed correctly in any post, thread and forum...weird

? I will change my avatar now and see how it goes...

Edit: It seems evething is working nice!

Yeah, the default avatar is also not showing on the portal page...must be some problem with the forum code...again...