• Welcome to Mabinogi Duel Forum!
  • New themes...yay!
  • Specifics and feedback here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register FB

Dismiss this notice
A lot of smaller email providers seem to be blocking our activation mails. We are looking into this.

Known blocking providers: gmx (Germany), web.de (Germany), hostineuro (Germany), netsons (Italy), openmailbox.org (France)

Please use a gmail email address or contact an admin or mod in our chat to ask for a manual acitivation.

Dismiss this notice
Patch 2017/04/26: CGC pt. 2, card fixes (Chesha +1 too![?]), premiums changed, Master rewards boosted
Golden week 2017/04/26: 4 new SEs and the usual event stuff

Dismiss this notice
Check this thread if you want to know more about getting eternal fame, great wealths and a top notch game experience :-)

GUIDE: Getting Mabinogi Duel for emulator/desktop/pc
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Information 
edit (2016/10/10): Please go to this thread for the currently fastest emulator and how to make it work.

*AS OF 12/18/2015*

Recommended emulator: For playing- (None - see note) For Trading: Droid4x / Andyroid
current recommendation based on:
1) ease of install on most windows based PCs

2) built in gps spoof / faker
3) built in recording feature
4) playability

-

Why are there multiple choices now for emulators?
the quick answer is that it depends on if you want an emulator for trading or for playing on your computer.
The longer answer is that, x86 emulators and virtual box emulators such as Andyroid and droid4x are currently running super slow - new versions of Andyroid are now thankfully more compatible with more computers and can be recommended for those who want something different from Droid4x  - these two options can be used to trade since Droid4x is rooted from the start, and Andyroid can trade if you use our non root Android gps location faking guide.

However, if you are looking for an emulator to PLAY on, currently the option that has the least amount of lag (although it may crash randomly) is Bluestacks - It has been shown to only have less lag if your computer specs are high (i-7 processor , 16+ GB of RAM) - it's not completely lag-less and it  does not allow you to trade even with the non root android method (bluestacks locks users out of accessing the full developer options, including mock locations) - still on the hunt for an emulator that can make the best of both worlds - or an emulator that is playable on lower end computers!

Guide on how to trade without rooting your android device (use with Andyroid):

http://mabinogiduelforum.com/showthread.php?tid=845

Guide on how to trade using Droid4x after installing and owning an account that can Soul Link:
http://mabinogiduelforum.com/showthread.php?tid=101&pid=552#pid552

IMPORTANT- you can create an account on emulator BUT unless you play the FIRST STORYLINE MISSION on a mobile device, you wont be able to progress anywhere on the emulator.

[Additional Instructions For Those Who Can't Play Because Of The Campaign Mission/Episode 1 Crash]:

First, seek to find an Android mobile device from someone & download the .APK file of Mabinogi Duel onto it.

After installation, register a Mabinogi Duel account for yourself and link it to Google+/Facebook/Twitter (this can all be done from inside of the game app btw), then seek to complete the very first mission in the Campaign.

Upon completion of the first episode (not chapter mind you, just the first episode), transfer the account from that mobile device onto Andy by just logging in via whatever account-linking method you used for registration. After that it should be all good to go.

*** LINKS TO GET EMULATOR AND ANDROID APK ***

Original Website link to download Bluestacks emulator:

http://www.bluestacks.com/

Original website link is here to download Droid4x Emulator:

http://www.droid4x.com/

Official Droid4x Support bbs:
http://www.droid4x.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=10

Official Droid4x Tutorial and Solutions bbs:
http://www.droid4x.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=16

Additional Notes: Mabinogi Duel can be downloaded via APKPure from inside of the Emulator via its [Browser] app after you are done setting Andy up. - or now that the game has been officially released, just look it up in the play store.

The link to APKPure:
http://m.apkpure.com/.

-
-
-
-
-

[Repeat: Instructions For Those Who Can't Play Because Of The Campaign Mission/Episode 1 Crash]:

First, seek to find an Android mobile device from someone & download the .APK file of Mabinogi Duel onto it.

After installation, register a Mabinogi Duel account for yourself and link it to Google+/Facebook/Twitter (this can all be done from inside of the game app btw), then seek to complete the very first mission in the Campaign.

Upon completion of the first episode (not chapter mind you, just the first episode), transfer the account from that mobile device onto Andy by just logging in via whatever account-linking method you used for registration. After that it should be all good to go.

Research and Credits go to:
DMT HARMLESS 
Dezi Wright
Greg K. / Blanks

stickied

the google drive link isnt working.
"Error 404"

~vycon

(09-16-2015, 05:01 PM)vycon Wrote: the google drive link isnt working.
"Error 404"

~vycon

ah thank you - for the time being i'll remove the link, and just direct people to andyroid's official site.

downloaded from the official any website, seems working well for me

updated post - recommended emulator to PLAY the game on, but without trade functionality is Bluestacks, recommended emulator to TRADE with is still Droid4x, or if your computer is compatible: Andyroid.

Blue Stacks lag is un-fun.
I wish i could create more video content with a better emulator setup.

oh interesting, it ran well on my computer - must be a hardware difference then - ill edit the post c:

Honestly really looking for a solid solution, as a content creator I kind of need it. Sad

I'm not new to computer scene, so why its slow motion on every emulator (blue stacks being the best , only one able to play through a game) is completely beyond me. I've tinkered with the settings since the first day i downloaded the game and checked out your guides.

yeah its a software end on devcat's part but with also the emulators not being the best and constantly in flux as well - no good solution atm, it ~used~ to run perfectly and buttery smooth on andyroid and droid4x but ever since the global release it's been slow like it is now. :c

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Mabinogi Duel Ladder sicut 0 142 04-26-2017, 09:27 PM
Last Post: sicut
  Mabinogi Duel on chromebooks Blanks 3 328 03-30-2017, 05:28 AM
Lightbulb Fun Mabinogi Duel Community Tourney/Event/Duel Formats (brainstorm session!) Blanks 8 1,060 03-26-2017, 08:24 PM
Exclamation [PC Emulator] Mabinogi duel on Leapdroid spacepaprika 10 2,878 10-03-2016, 02:30 AM
  The Best Emulator for Mabinogi Duel [Research in Progress] convolutionx 8 1,759 04-23-2016, 12:03 AM
Last Post: convolutionx